Gold EA assistant with smarts. Sustainable Profit Algorithm. A monthly profit of over 30% and a drawdown of less than 6%
This expert is an intelligent expert. Artificial intelligence underpins it. That our engineers and financial analysts decide based on market fluctuations and robot inefficiencies to build an intelligent algorithm with stable profit and out of the dangerous martingale and hedge algorithm. Algorithm (SPA) that works with the highest efficiency based on the market flow in fluctuations and makes a stable profit in your portfolio. Far from threatening to destroy your entire portfolio.
Number 1 Best performing XAUUSD works on MT4
It has built-in settings that you can choose for market analysis, risk management and risk tolerance in transactions. Based on SPA algorithm, it gives the necessary signal for trading and risk management It is EA designed to not cause any damage to your portfolio system and to complete trades with a high success rate of 95%.It has stable performance. This robot has tried to compensate the remaining 5% loss in the averaging algorithm
To build trust and transparency we have opened a live account with a starting fund of —— where you can see all the trading performances, daily trades, profit and gains of Promax Gold EA using Myfxbook.com
Note: Red Horse can not be backtested unfortunately due to fact that the EA signal only works on live market movement and not on historical chart data.
عکس و لینک
لینک پی دی اف
لینک عملکرد 24 ساعته ربات گذاشته شود
This EA opens 80 to 100 positions weekly. This is on the $10,000 account
This result is for one week, but you can get more results with a ticket from the support section
Metatrader4 demo or live account – ECN or Standard acc type.
Minimum 1000USD or higher is required.
1- Click on add to cart and complete the order process.
5- Best setting is given as default just install and run ea. watch the video below for installation steps.
We are Sinry Advice a full-time team of Forex traders and Forex robot developers. Like every trader we’ve had both good times and bad, we know just how hard it is to grow your portfolio especially if you are new to this market, this is why we have decided to work on building tools that will help traders to get started with trading.
Our Mission is to create a community based on transparency and legitimate result for our users. We at Sinry Advice will work hard to create the highest quality Forex trading robots and indicators for your trading journey.
As a EA developing company we have tested many brokers and have found that based on their high speed servers, low spreads which is the key in optimal EA performance and low commissions, OpoFinance has become the broker of our choice.